Subject: [.plan] I am a rock
From: Boris Kraut <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 23:27:41 +0200

Please don't trust me, since I cannot guarantee that I will be "always" there 
for you. I cannot guarantee that I will always be there at all. However, I am 
pretty much a rock. I dont change or move a lot. Sometimes I get submerged in 
the tides of life or a storm of whatever people tend to throw at me. But while 
this all leaves scars, while  I wear off, get eroded by the sea, I indeed 
havent moved a lot. I am still here, and I intend to stay that way. This does 
sound boring indeed, I am not "fun". I do change, because change just does 
happen and -- for what its worth --  change is necessary to evolve, but I am a 
rock after all. I stay right here. I have seen a lot of the world swing by, 
stay for a while and then move on. Some said fare well, some just are gone. 
Where did they go, werent they supposed to stay? Werent we brothers-in-arms? I 
don't know. They moved, I stayed. That might be an ego-centric way of thinking, 
but I am not ego-istic, selfish. In fact, I care a lot for others. I try to 
help and support them, like the pigeons and seagulls used to come by for a 
landing. They are gone now. But then again: I am a rock, what do I know? Maybe 
they are angry for me not following them? I dont know. I dont follow. I stay. I 
am a rock.